Welcome to the Fluff! Here I blog my goals, especially my reading and studies, and my ongoing downscaling and using up of material stuff and working towards a more minimalist lifestyle.

Thursday, 18 June 2015

Done it!


After dealing with 60-odd items today, for the first time in something like four years, I have an empty in-box!  I took a screen shot of it in case I never see anything like it ever again! =)

There were a couple of messages in there that had been there since late 2011 - shame on me!  Most of the others were a good deal more recent, but it really feels good to have it emptied, regardless of how old stuff was.

I catch most things on my smart-phone first so that means that quite a large proportion of messages don't actually make it to my in-box.  That includes most blog comments, spam junk, promotions from things I am interested in (such as e-bay, Nectar and one or two others), craft newsletters and so on.  Only stuff I want to deal with gets through to my laptop most of the time.

Anyway, it's empty.  For now.....

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2015

2 comments:

Rachel said...

My husband's inbox got to well over three hundred at one point - real email that needed dealing with. Unfortunately when he answered them, everyone wrote back.
It's down below 100 now, but he's at a conference so he will be falling behind again...

Glenis Pickering said...

Well-spotted Rachel - I've already written-back to the one Elizabeth sent me :-)
Sorry Elizabeth - didn't mean to spoil the picture :D