I was going to take a photo, but it's too much fuss at the mo, sorry! Anyway, here's a list, to the best of my recollection.
I just have a small, black back-pack style handbag in which I normally keep:
* The spare car key.
* My diary - need a new one, haven't bought 2015's yet!!
* A smallish comb
* A 4head headache relief stick
* A lipsalve (nice Body Shop roll-on one at the mo, yum!)
* My purse
* A blue biro
* A handy-pack of tissues
* A small cosmetic bag containing a mini hand-cream, 2 packs of oil blotting sheets, 2 small lipsticks, 2 small lipglosses, a black mascara, a small mirror, 2 emery boards/nail files, mini nail clippers, a tiny orange stick, 3 hair loops, some painkillers, a decongestant tablet, various herbal/natural remedies and a couple of other bits and pieces - a sticking plaster and 3 safety pins.
* A plastic bag with a sanitary towel in just in case.
When I go somewhere, I usually add my mobile phone, any other make-up items I might want, a bottle of water (or carton of juice) and anything else I might need depending on the trip.
Not very interesting, really. All just practical stuff.
Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2015
Finishing up some older projects
5 weeks ago