Welcome to the Fluff! Here I blog my goals, especially my reading and studies, and my ongoing downscaling and using up of material stuff and working towards a more minimalist lifestyle.

Saturday, 24 January 2015

30 Days of Blogging Challenge - Day 7 - Your Five Favourite Songs.

My five fave songs.  Hmm, this is going to be both a bit tough and show my age...

I think all time faves are 'I Still Believe in Me' which was in the 2nd episode of the 1982 TV series 'Fame' and 'Together in Electric Dreams' from the film 'Electric Dreams', which I think was also from 1982.

I also loved 'Beautiful Dreamer' from 'Fame' series 2, episode 1, not the usual song of this title, though. Two other songs I like a lot are 'I Am The One and Only' from the 25 year old film, 'Buddy's Song' and Gloria Estefan's 'Reach'.  I can't guarantee these are absolute faves, but I like them a lot and that will have to suffice for now! LOL

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2015

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't recognise any of these, and I'm only a bit older than you - but then I didn't grow up with a television, so a good deal of what was around at the time completely passed me by!