Welcome to Towards Simplicity. I blog my goals, especially my reading and studies, and my ongoing downscaling and using up of material stuff and working towards a more minimalist lifestyle.

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

30 Days of Blogging Challenge - Day 10 - Best Trip of Your Life

This is another fairly tricky one as my actual answer will mean nothing to most readers (this is Korea Bethel on the left, Glenis!), so I'll just post a few highlight photos from our academic year in East Asia for you to see. =)

We lived in Taiwan from late August 2009 until a year later, studying at the Mandarin Training Center in Taipei.  Here are some scenes from around the island.














 Hope you enjoyed them. =)

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2015

3 comments:

Glenis Pickering said...

Love the hump-back bridge, and the sparrows are cute. Did you really get that close, or is it a good zoom lens?

Rachel said...

It does look like a good trip, and as Glenis says, the sparrows are very cute indeed..

Jules Woolford said...

Lovely reminder of your trip. Ditto the sparrow comments!