Welcome to the Fluff! Here I blog my goals, especially my reading and studies, and my ongoing downscaling and using up of material stuff and working towards a more minimalist lifestyle.

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

August Goals Report

As expected, not much to report back on this month.  I completed 2 more from the list and worked on about 13 altogether.  I didn't even get much on the other list posted last month done as I've been labouring under one viral infection after another (often with about one day clear in between!), and so I haven't felt up to it.  Tja!  That's summer for you - air too warm to kill germs and so they just flock to see me!!

Let's hope for better things in September.=)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think August has been "one of those months" for several people I know. I join you in your hope for September!