Welcome to the Fluff! Here I blog my goals, especially my reading and studies, and my ongoing downscaling and using up of material stuff and working towards a more minimalist lifestyle.

Sunday, 10 April 2011

New Goals Page

I missed my timed goals page, so I've re-done one. This one is stuff I aim to complete by the end of next year. A lot of it is reading and study, but there are also some qualifications I want to get on it and some other projects - including my needlework. I haven't counted how many there are in total, but I've got two completed already, (just reading things though). I hope to have another few done by the end of the month, including finishing one study book and one embroidery project. I've also dumped most of the former 'In progress' page and what's left of it has been renamed 'Ideas' as most of the other content has re-appeared on the 'Goals 2011/2' page etc. Let's see....

No comments: